General Booking Policy
- We allow all types of celebratory Cakes, Banners and Balloons etc. We do not allow confetti, party poppers or glitter.
- We do not allow outside catering.
- The organiser of the big booking will be responsible for the actions and behaviour of all members of the group. We reserve the right to recover the cost for any damages/losses however caused.
- For group bookings of 10 or more guests, we require a deposit of £10.00 per guest, which will be redeemable towards your total bill. The deposit is non-refundable should any changes be made less than 48 hours prior to your reservation or for no show.
- For groups of 8 or more guests are requested to dine from our set menu.
- All guests must order food, unfortunately we do not cater for drinks only
- Time limits for tables are regular (especially at weekends, Bank holidays, Easter and Christmas Holidays etc) please ask when booking, how long you have the table for. The standard time limit is an hour and thirty minutes. Should you wish to extend the time, please contact us.
- Please note that we can only hold your reservation for 15 minutes. We will release the table if the full party has not arrived at that point and your group will be treated as a walk-in.
Karaoke Room reservation
- All Karaoke bookings must pay a 50% deposit upon booking.
- The karaoke room can support up to 25 guests.
- The minimum karaoke booking is one hour.
- You can extend the time on the day, provided that it is available.
- You must vacate the room when your time is finished, otherwise you will be charged at double the standard rate per 15 minutes increments.