- Please be aware that our tables are normally allocated for an hour and thirty minutes unless stated otherwise.
- We only hold tables for 15 minutes, after which we do give the table away.
- If parties are incomplete on arrival we may ask diners to wait for the group to be complete before being seated at their table/s.
- In the interests of fulfilling our commitments to all our diners and offering the best possible service, we can only hold a reservation up to 15 minutes. Should complete parties arrive later than this time the tables will be released and the group treated as a walk in.
- Last order is 30 minutes before we close.
Large Group Dinner Bookings
- Groups of 8 or more guests are required to dine on one of our set menus.
- Our largest table accommodates up to 7 guests. Two or more adjacent tables will be arranged for large group bookings.
- All guests must order food, unfortunately we do not cater for drinks only.
- For groups of 8 or more guests we require a £10.00 per person deposit, which will be deducted from your bill at the time of dining. The deposit is non-refundable should any changes be made less than 48 hours prior to your reservation or for no show.
- The karaoke room can support up to 25 people. For health and safety reasons, we cannot exceed the maximum capacity of the room limit.
- Minimum one hour session.
- Outside food are not permitted.
- Customers who wish to bring their own drinks to site will be charged an appropriate fee for corkage. These drinks must be shown and approved by our staff upon arrival where the customer will be informed of the corkage fee before consumption. Failure to bring this to our attention upon arrival will result in a fee being added to the bill without confirming with the customer.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the karaoke room fee, which will be redeemable towards your total bill. The deposit is non-refundable should any changes be made or cancellation less than 48 hours prior to your reservation or for no show.